Black Locust is the best wood for garden boxes. It is naturally rot resistant and will outlast any wood on the market with zero maintenance needed and no treatment needed.
The garden box packages assume 48″ wide x 96″ long x 12″/12.5″ high and flush with the ground. Partial pre-assembly services available. All pricing noted excludes shipping, accessories, and pre-assembly.
** Must use stainless steel. **
** If you have different design requirements, we have the wood for it, just email or call. **
** Ready to ship anywhere in the USA within 3 to 5 business days. **
** Credit card purchases subject to 3% processing fee. **
- BLACK LOCUST GARDEN BOX PRICING AND OPTIONS
|OPTION||Materials||Install Ease||Cost (before shipping, accessories, pre-assembly)||Setup|
|#1: Decking boards||(4) 4″ x 4″ x 12″ Black Locust Rough Posts|
(20) 1.5″ x 1.5″ x 12″ Black Locust Balusters
(30) square feet of Black Locust Decking Boards
|Medium||$229 for materials, extra $220 for pre-assembly with stainless steel screws||The 4 x 4 posts are the corner posts. Position the balusters 12″ on center. Build the 4 sides of the box by screwing the decking boards into the balusters. Screw the walls into the posts. (see diagram below)|
|#2: 4 x 4||(9) 4″ x 4″ x 96″ Black Locust Rough Posts||Easy||$279||Simply lay down the 4 x 4 posts to interlock, sawing the ends in half to length.|
|#3: 6 x 6||(6) 6″ x 6″ x 96″ Black Locust Rough Posts||Easy||$699||Simply lay down the 6 x 6 posts to interlock, sawing the ends in half to length.|
Our Sales and Order Process is Simple.
- - Email or Text us Materials List / Take Off / Bill of Materials
- - Include Name, Phone, Email you want the bill, and Ship to Address
- - We generate a quote that you can pay online
- - Once the invoice is cleared we pull and pack the order and you have it within 7 days.
Ask us about the availability of FSC Products.